12/24/12

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas my friends.

I decided that the fact that I am once again away from my family for Christmas will not ruin my day.
I started the day with good breakfast in a company of a friend from San Francisco, talking about his travels to Asia.

I booked a tandem paragliding for the noon and I was excited  ,but  nervous too.
We drove up the hill in the jeep and got ready for take off. The scary part was to run down a hill towards a cliff, hoping that the parachute will pick enough wind to pick us both up.
It did and I was gliding like a bird up high, surprise how peaceful and mellow the flight was. It was a perfect day with clear sky and I the views were unbelievable!



Couple of hawks were flying around and I felt like in the Heaven. It sure made for memorable Christmas day for me.

We got back to town in the afternoon and I bought bottle of wine, to open by the lake to enjoy the afternoon sun and watch the sunset. So there I was, sitting in a broken purple boat on shore, in a company of Stefano from Italy who was passing by and took up on my invitations to join me.




I went into a beauty salon and got henna painted on my hand, something I wanted to do for a long time.



I had dinner with Stefano in the restaurant with fire, and than danced with fellow tourist and locals in Busy Bee pub.

Merry Christmas