1/1/13

Happy New Year

 Iam  packing  today. I am heading back to Kathmandu early morning tomorrow. I will miss Pokhara. It became a home away from home and I hope to come back one day.

I was watching the town getting ready for the festival. Praying flags are hanging above the streets, the main street turned into a walking zone, and restaurants put up big tents with tables and chairs.
 The town filled up with locals and tourists. Music, dancing, food and drinks...











New Years Eve was lot's of fun, I celebrated with new friends, volunteers  from Namaste Orphanage. We walked on the streets, dancing and hugging everybody till wee hours.


 My 2013 New Year resolution: To keep my heart open not to be afraid  to fall in love with places and people. And to Keep smiling.

Happy New Year!